Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WEVA PAC Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a brief note to let people know that the sticky thread on the WEVA PAC has been updated.

Given the recent news about Michigan banning Teslas, it seemed like a good time to update our efforts in WA State and to remind people to vote in the upcoming election.

Thank you.

If enough funds get raised it is worth hiring a lobbyist (part time) who specializes in auto issues who can alert you to bills like this assuming they aren't slipped in at the last moment.

If enough funds get raised it is worth hiring a lobbyist (part time) who specializes in auto issues who can alert you to bills like this assuming they aren't slipped in at the last moment.

This is a good idea and something we are looking into. Not having a lot of experience with Olympia politics we are looking at "How to find the right lobbyist, who is not to expensive (part time) but still connected enough to get us the help we need?"

I know a Legislative Assistant that is looking for a Lobbyist job right now, but she is looking for full time. But, if she doesn't take a Lobbyist job before session starts, she is going to just stay on as an LA for this session.

I believe there is a lobbyist named Rod Mael that is a Tesla owner. That is all I know about him. He should be in the Lobbyist book.