Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want Tesla Jr.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would love to have a junior Tesla S for my retirement.
Very compact, 2 seater, trunk enough to carry groceries and a couple of 22" suitcases, about 100 Hp equivalent, 0-60 in 8-10 seconds, range of about 500 miles, quiet as a whisper with road noise completely cut off, great sound system, great navigation, voice control, capable of self driving, .....$25K rot 30K?
It doesn't have to look like a traditional car... and egg or oval shape? Hovering without wheels/tires? 60K?

Very compact, 2 seater, trunk enough to carry groceries and a couple of 22" suitcases, about 100 Hp equivalent, 0-60 in 8-10 seconds, range of about 500 miles, quiet as a whisper with road noise completely cut off, great sound system, great navigation, voice control, capable of self driving, .....$25K rot 30K?
It doesn't have to look like a traditional car... and egg or oval shape? Hovering without wheels/tires? 60K?

My Smart Electric Drive is a two seater, 55kW peak power, < 9 seconds -> 60mph , range of 70 miles, quiet.
Current price is $130/month taxes included.
This little car is a hoot to drive, and many owners admit to turning into hooligans from red light to red light due to it's low weight and high initial acceleration.

You could then buy a $40K used two seater gas car for longer trips.