Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling MULTI COAT RED P85 Model S - 2013!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling MULTI COAT RED P85 Model S - 2013!

I must admit, I have truly enjoyed driving around in this vehicle, however I have ordered a D.

This car is in impeccable condition, and I have enjoyed this electric chariot for the past 21,XXX miles.

-Garage Kept
-27,XXX Miles

Exterior Paint: Red Multi Coat ($1,500 option)
Interior Trim: Lacewood
Interior: Black leather with performance seats & red piping
Wheels: 21" Silver Wheels

OPTIONS: (More like AWESOMES)

-Performance Package (P85) 2013
-Panoramic Glass Roof
-Technology Package
-Navigation
-Ultra High Fidelity Sound System (XM Radio)
-Dual Onboard Chargers
-LED Interior Accent Lighting
-Alcantara Headliner
-Supercharger Enabled
-Titanium Underbody Shield Added
-Version 6.0 of car's firmware installed

You're just a few clicks away from owning this marvel. Don't wait for months to get your hands on a Model S. You can live the dream today!

Questions? PM me, I'll be glad to answer!

List Date: 10/22/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Selling MULTI COAT RED P85 Model S - 2013!
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $89,001.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

MNUyPftTsrhP.jpg
YuMXBQDUCpyB.jpg
RPm7MVbZt0wH.jpg
s0GfTD88zygr.jpg
kMX2XMeAx2ag.jpg
R1QddGB50H1W.jpg
HVE4ukEjYa3M.jpg
48VXxJZuEp1y.jpg
UErFyzZQnAsk.jpg
xWPbtkG4c0sS.jpg
qbeN7rr7V0T8.jpg
4czh6vEXjxRy.jpg
54m3mUCR5sM8.jpg
sBBC4H7XTUWh.jpg

Why do you think that people need your opinion?, how about keeping it to yourself unless asked.

Posting a car for sale on this forum, or actually posting anything on this forum, is the equivalent of asking. It's a forum, a community, a discussion group, where we seek and respect each other's opinions, diverse and contradictory as they may be. Responding not by offering your own, but by trying to diminish another's, is not a great way of building respect within this forum. andrewket was offering his advice to OP for completing the sale. If you read his signature, you'll notice he likely has no interest in buying the car, so I would think his good intent is likely here. If this does not suit you, there is always craigs list and ebay.

Posting a car for sale on this forum, or actually posting anything on this forum, is the equivalent of asking. It's a forum, a community, a discussion group, where we seek and respect each other's opinions, diverse and contradictory as they may be. Responding not by offering your own, but by trying to diminish another's, is not a great way of building respect within this forum. andrewket was offering his advice to OP for completing the sale. If you read his signature, you'll notice he likely has no interest in buying the car, so I would think his good intent is likely here. If this does not suit you, there is always craigs list and ebay.

And in fact I just sold a very similar car and am quite familiar with the current market. As a rule, I generally don't comment on these, but thought I had relevant information for the OP. Carry on...

If taken in the right spirit Andrew's advice was valuable.
Finding knowledgeable people concentrated in one place and willing to share their opinion is a blessing.
His experience is current and from the OP's lack of offers thus far....accurate.