Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Tesla Owners in the Jacksonville Florida area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I'm a local musician. The name and persona of my character on stage is to the famous Astrophysicist "Carl Sagan". I'm writing to you because I've been looking to find a way to rent out or borrow a Tesla Vehicle in the Jacksonville Florida area for a music video. I'll be making a video series on science literacy and education and I want to bring more attention to electric cars which are an extremely important step in realizing the changes we need to make to save our planet. The Tesla is not just an electric car but it is an outstanding car that makes a real statement to those on the fence about a major shift to electric cars. There isn't a dealer near Jacksonville that carries Tesla that I know of, and I only work a part time job and I'm saving up for college so my only option is to rent or borrow from someone.

The goal of the project is to help put a limelight on Tesla and show there is opportunity for electric car growth in Jacksonville from a local artists music video (I'm tired of gas powered supercars being the go-to thing for music videos). I would also put together a well rehearsed video explaining the pros of electric vehicles and why we should be pushing harder for a large conversion in our city/country.

rhrererhehr2.jpg