Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Status in North America

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

NOLA_Mike

May 11, 2013
Colorado
Regarding the Supercharger status map at Teslamotors.com and seeing as to how it is almost the end of October, shouldn't the "Coming Soon" and "2014" be almost the same? As of now, there are quite a few more dots in the "2014" map than there are in the "Coming Soon" map. I know that when Tesla has decided to make a push in the past that quite a few have been put in place in a fairly short period of time but with a little over 2 months left in 2014 I am skeptical of Tesla's ability to come even close to what is shown as being in place by the end of 2014.

Selfishly, I would like to see the Baton Rouge and Lake Charles, LA installs in before the end of the year so I can easily get back and forth to Houston to pick up my new P85D when it arrives... :smile:

Mike

If you look at the change map on Supercharge.info, you'll notice that a lot of Superchargers came online in December/January. I think we will see a similar pattern emerge before we get into the teeth of winter.

16 in December 2013

24 in January 2014