Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Center Console Not Powering Up/Exit Deep Sleep

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Asking here in the forums as I am still waiting on callback from Tesla.

After 2 week vacation, I return to find the Tesla in what appears to be sleep mode. Note: I left the Tesla plugged into 220v 40A while I was away to ensure it would be using wall power to keep battery warm and what not. I also set the car to not use evergy savings, so not sure why it entered into this state.

I unplug the car, get in and step on the brake, and get the message: System is Powering Up. I then wait 5, 10, 15, 30 minutes, nothing.

Then I do the reset using both scroll wheels, nothing, try opening the door, exiting, lock, unlock, then reset again while pressing the brake pedal, nothing.

I then preform the Gateway reset, which involves pulling a 20A fuse for 30sec and reseating it, nothing.

The car does start after a while, allows me to drive, but no center console, no sounds from indicators or control over AC.

Anyone else have this situation? Any tips?

Thanks

Well got it back from Tesla, seems the whole Touchscreen just died :scared:
Even the tech's don't know why, so had to be fully replaced. Lost all the customization's and what not, but back to normal.

The service station is sending it back to HQ to have engineering find out what happened.