Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long for the car to be delivered after production is completed to southeast?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car being prepared for pickup and delivery for last 48hrs and my DS says car may not be delivered on the expected Nov 26th at Atlanta SC:eek:. Does it really take more than a week for actual transportation?

Car being prepared for pickup and delivery for last 48hrs and my DS says car may not be delivered on the expected Nov 26th at Atlanta SC:eek:. Does it really take more than a week for actual transportation?

I think it takes about five transit days to Atlanta. However, I believe that they combine shipments by geography and that could cause a delay of a few days. Mine is in transit to Nashville right now (supposed to arrive tomorrow). Sounds like yours came out of production too late to make my truck or I am sure that they would have taken the ride together.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to clarify, you meant delivery of 10/26, not 11/26, right?

Thanks. Dashboard still says preparing for delivery or pickup. So I assume it has not yet left the Fremont facility. Hope will get it before end of the month:smile:.

I never saw the dashboard say anything different than that. Even said that right before I left to go pickup the car.

For me I picked the car up in Seattle 5 days after it stopped saying it was in production. So I think the week others have told you sounds reasonable to me. I'd probably figure 2 more days after that week for them to prep the car.