Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seaside Fl Tesla Drive this weekend

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife was in Seaside this weekend and stopped by to say hello to the folks at the drive event. Would have gone with her, but it was a girls' weekend. Had to take the ICE, waiting for the I-10 Superchargers in Tallahassee and Defuniak Springs. Maybe text trip.

Chargers right off 30A on Central Square. Looks like 2 Level 2, but no signage (yet?), so ICEing seems likely. Not exactly a hotel, but still a destination with overnight accommodations in the cottages. Perhaps add to the Fl hotel list.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,008.3 KB · Views: 512
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 377
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 355
Chargers right off 30A on Central Square. Looks like 2 Level 2, but no signage (yet?), so ICEing seems likely. Not exactly a hotel, but still a destination with overnight accommodations in the cottages. Perhaps add to the Fl hotel list.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks.

Other than painted parking space this location hasn't had signage for a year. The lack of signage appears deliberate. Where are the cottages in relation to the chargers?

Plugshare reference: http://api.plugshare.com/view/location/18048

Larry

Like this area at Seaside. Very close to an excellent restaurant..... Bud and Alley's I think it's called.
Also liked the contrast between a Black and White Tesla. Really shows the difference in how dark and light colors play off the shape.