Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium center consol

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have it, and love it. But note that I'm coming to Tesla from a BMW Z3....the cabin initially felt like being on the bridge of a big ship, not designed around holding me...with the console it is much more cozy - not cramped - but not all that unnecessary open space. Plus now I have room to hide away sunglasses, iPhone charger, etc. And a place to rest my right leg against - I was having trouble finding a really comfy place to rest it with nothing there - my knee hit the corner of the dash cubby in an awkward way. I also like having the shelf it makes when closed as a place to put stuff I'm using - phone when I don't plug it in, papers, whatever...it comes right to hand with the console, without it the stuff was too far away.

I have it, and love it. But note that I'm coming to Tesla from a BMW Z3....the cabin initially felt like being on the bridge of a big ship, not designed around holding me...with the console it is much more cozy - not cramped - but not all that unnecessary open space. Plus now I have room to hide away sunglasses, iPhone charger, etc. And a place to rest my right leg against - I was having trouble finding a really comfy place to rest it with nothing there - my knee hit the corner of the dash cubby in an awkward way. I also like having the shelf it makes when closed as a place to put stuff I'm using - phone when I don't plug it in, papers, whatever...it comes right to hand with the console, without it the stuff was too far away.
Thanks gzerninplatz does the stitching match your existing black interior.

I also have the center console, and I am very pleased with it. Timing was such that it was installed when my car was delivered to me, so except for the test drive, I haven't experienced a Model S without it. Very handy and integrates well with the rest of the interior.

Merrill-
Stitching does match the interior - but I noticed that the color of the stitching on the seats (black leather) is different than the rest of the interior - the console matches the other car body stitching. So it continues the two-tone style that was already there. The LOOK of the console and stitching matches exactly.

Merrill-
Stitching does match the interior - but I noticed that the color of the stitching on the seats (black leather) is different than the rest of the interior - the console matches the other car body stitching. So it continues the two-tone style that was already there. The LOOK of the console and stitching matches exactly.
Thanks, I like the look and it would be nice to cover everything.