Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Leather Goods

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MikeC

Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2012
Los Angeles
I got the wallet that I ordered at the D event last week. Kinda cool that they named the wallet after a Supercharger. Hopefully they start to get serious about merchandising, I think it's a bigger revenue stream that they haven't taken full advantage of yet.

IMG_8454.JPG

IMG_8455.JPG

Yeah, they had a whole table with handbags and other stuff at Hawthorne. The gloves were there but I didn't take a close look at them. It definitely sounded like they were going to be available on the website soon.

I didn't notice any of that when I was there... Wasn't interested in the bar... Scarfed down a few things from among the hors d'oeuvre trays... And they handed me a nice water bottle on my way out... Hmmm... Oh, wait... Now I remember. I had left my clear vision glasses at home, and I was wearing prescription shades that night. Since just about everything in the decor was black, I may have overlooked a few things. Were these in the staging area with the really big screen and the parked white Model S P85D on display?

Leather document holder

Tesla Gear Shop Tesla Design Collection

On the Tesla site now. I wonder if the "Lully Pouch" would make a good replacement for the sad 2 year old paper document holder that came with the car. Doesn't list the dimensions.

Not sure if this answers your question, but when I got my car back in March last year I bought a leather document folder to keep things in. It was actually something that was made especially for the Tesla after a request from someone on this forum I think. Anyway, tried to get another one now, but the shop wasn´t there anymore.

I looked at my order receipt and it listed the dimensions on my leather folder as 25 X 17 cm.

Would be nice to get another one from somewhere, perhaps the one sold by Tesla might work fine.