Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any easy way to determine overall SpC usage OTHER THAN the for the Top Ten?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AudubonB

One can NOT induce accuracy via precision!
Mar 24, 2013
We know - most of us - Tesla presents top SpC usage in a bar chart at one of the sites you Californians keep presenting on this forum (Hawthorne, right?). But what about the other Superchargers? Now that there are well more than 200 SpCs around the world, I think it would be interesting to be able to assess overall usage, trends and so forth.

For example, I've been monitoring usage at "our" Wickenburg, AZ SpC, and figure that as of today, it is one of the lesser-utilized sites, but that as the winter progresses, that will change significantly.

Has anyone an answer, clue or recommendation?

By the way, in the week since we've been back, there have been two times I've seen a Model S at the W'bg SpC.

Of course TM knows the vin#s of each chargee and how many kwhs they consume per visit - i.e. perfect knowledge.

When Cheyenne opened I recorded the meter reading but that number is still the same, likely the acct#. LOL, there goes that ploy.

Are you 'monitoring' thru a telescope from your deck or is it not *that* closeby?! :rolleyes:
--