Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Funny note found under my windshield wiper!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On Saturday night my wife and I left our P85+ in a parking garage in downtown SLC and came back to find this note:

Tesla-windshield-note.jpg

Pics of the car in question:

tesla1.jpg
tesla2.jpg

Very funny.

About a month ago, I had a different but similar note left on my windshield. I park in a public garage on a college campus. I have a dash cam which caught the two young good looking college Ladies leaving the note...as well as taking pictures of themselves.
napkin marry me.JPG

Very funny.

About a month ago, I had a different but similar note left on my windshield. I park in a public garage on a college campus. I have a dash cam which caught the two young good looking college Ladies leaving the note...as well as taking pictures of themselves.
hah. it's mostly the Engineering types who notice and get excited about Teslas on the other side of the River (Busch campus)... ;p

Very funny.

I hope you called them for a "test drive" (could have several different interpretations, I will leave that to the reader)

hah. it's mostly the Engineering types who notice and get excited about Teslas on the other side of the River (Busch campus)... ;p

So true Cliff. More Liberal Art's on this side of the river. Then there is Cook & Douglas on the other side of the tracks. So many to choose from.

I hope you called them for a "test drive" (could have several different interpretations, I will leave that to the reader)

Or a "test ride"...

NO COMMENT. :wink:

Or a "test ride"...

NO COMMENT. :wink:

Is that why you still have the napkin an phone number :redface:

I knew the car offered many benefits but this is a nice surprise. Although the wife many not agree.

I can see your comments. We all can.

On Saturday night my wife and I left our P85+ in a parking garage in downtown SLC and came back to find this note:

View attachment 61561

...and then you slipped a reply note under the door of room 720 that said:

Thank you for your generous offer. Sadly, I already have a left nut. It's a shame you couldn't have offered a right nut, as I had to give that one to get the car in the first place. P.S. I've licked it too.