Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post your aftermarket wheel pics on COIL suspension only! NO AIR SUSPENSION PICS!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all- seems everyone posting their sweet aftermarket wheel setups has air suspension. When I ordered my car I assumed the coils could be lowered when going with aftermarket wheels, but I screwed up and now I can't lower the car. So... here I am with 22's and low profile tires and wish I can go lower, or even maybe go with a 20" setup with thicker tires to fill the wheel wells in.

So, lets see pics of your aftermarket wheels on your COIL suspension only, so those with the springs can make a good decision on what aftermarket setup we should go with! I am currently selling these to go to a 20" setup or even the factory 21" grey turbines, but I may just stick with these after all because I like them so much. What do you guys think about these w/ coil suspension??

Here is my ride running the following:

Avant Garde M310 in custom Gloss Gunmetal finish (staggered set)
Front: 22x9 33mm offset w/ Nitto Invo 255/35/22 (slight rub when at extreme reverse angle)
Rear: 22x10.5 38mm offset w/ Nitto Invo 295/25/22

2014-10-15 14.43.20.jpg
2014-10-15 14.43.37.jpg
2014-10-14 17.28.59.jpg
2014-10-15 14.43.47.jpg

I think the M310s look great no matter which way you go. Smaller rim/bigger tire might be more practical though!

Very true! I am very surprised how well these things ride though, barely a difference over the stock 19's from what I can tell. Then again, it handled like crap and felt wobbly with those little 245's.. this thing handles like an M5 now with these wide wheels and tires, so thats a plus..