Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bonjour from Quebec, Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

I've been a lurker here for some time (around when I reserved a Model X in September 2013).

I recently ordered a 85D - expecting (and hoping for) a Late February delivery. Order was confirmed yesterday (Oct 14th)
Here's what I ordered :
-Pearl white 85 D with base wheels
-Glass roof
-Gray leather w/Obeche wood matte decor + black alcantara
-Dual Charger
-Tech Package
-Air Ride
-Upgraded sound system
-19in Winter tire set
-Sub-zero weather package

Can't wait to get it! My current ICE is a 2013 Volvo S60 T6 AWD. I'm sure I'll love the Tesla!

Thanks!

Bonjour LLavalle
Our cars are similar and I'm hoping for a late March delivery in Montreal.I'm in Lac Brome en Estrie

Great!

According to the dashboard, my car has been "stuck" in production since Feb 12th. Since mid January, according to my DS (which is Eric, same guy as you I suppose), the car was scheduled to be "end of line" this week (Feb 23rd week). According to this forum, this date is actually "end of waiting line" and not "end of production line".

In any cases, on feb12, his info were telling him I was in "body in white" stage. When I called him on monday, I was in paint (could not really tell if paint was done or not).

Anyway - the dashboard still shows "Late February" but I'm pretty sure I won't see the car this month with 3 days lefts :)

I'm on the north shore of Montreal, in Blainville.

Great!

According to the dashboard, my car has been "stuck" in production since Feb 12th. Since mid January, according to my DS (which is Eric, same guy as you I suppose), the car was scheduled to be "end of line" this week (Feb 23rd week). According to this forum, this date is actually "end of waiting line" and not "end of production line".

In any cases, on feb12, his info were telling him I was in "body in white" stage. When I called him on monday, I was in paint (could not really tell if paint was done or not).

Anyway - the dashboard still shows "Late February" but I'm pretty sure I won't see the car this month with 3 days lefts :)

I'm on the north shore of Montreal, in Blainville.
We will meet someday.Please let us know your opinion of your 85D