Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7/2013 Delivery P85+ Red/Black/Red Roof Tech Prem Sound Dual Chargers 17.5K Miles $85K - No Longer A

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

lolachampcar

Nov 26, 2012
WPB Florida
7/2013 Delivery P85+ Red/Black/Red Roof Tech Prem Sound Dual Chargers 17.5K Miles $85K

Excellent Condition with but one small scrape on the right front wheel. I'll edit with the sticker shortly.
Thanks for viewing.
Bill

List Date: 10/15/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 7/2013 Delivery P85+ Red/Black/Red Roof Tech Prem Sound Dual Chargers 17.5K Miles $85K
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

Mobile friendly version: 7/2013 Delivery P85+ Red/Black/Red Roof Tech Prem Sound Dual Chargers 17.5K Miles $85K

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Last edited:
If Red is your thing, your car is a dream come true.
Never seen Red with a Red roof before. Very pretty.
I can only imagine a University of Georgia fan salivating over your car.
There would be more drool than the actual Bulldog mascot produces!

7/2013 Delivery P85+ Red/Black/Red Roof Tech Prem Sound Dual Chargers 17.5K M...

Beautiful car, Bill. Good luck with the sale.

I don't want to derail your for sale thread, but I am amazed how you managed to get a lifetime 287 Wh/mi on a P85+. The I best I could do on mine is 322 so far. What's your secret?

Last edited:
When I first started in race cars the guys in the know would tell me not to use the brakes as they just "slow you down". I thought they were joking but I came to understand there was wisdom in those words.

Applying that to MS, I've found it does not matter how fast I accelerate (within reason, traction control usage blows the theory out of the water) as long as I coast down and use light regen to recapture the kinetic energy. I always am the first away from a light and always faster then just about anything around me and yet I routinely see 260 averages during the week. It is only when I am on the interstate doing 80 in traffic with the AC on that I get over 300.

As for hijacking the thread, I doubt the car will sell so no worries :)