Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Tesla Model S (60 kWh)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2014 Tesla Model S (60 kWh)

2014 Model S.
60 kWh
Supercharger Enabled
Single Charger
Tech Package
Black leather interior
No 3rd Row
Parking Sensors
Power Folding Mirrors
Pano Roof
Sound Studio
Smart Air Suspension
Weather Tech Floor Mats
Parcel Shelf

VIN: P33XXX

Please feel free to PM for any more information! Thanks!

List Date: 10/13/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2014 Tesla Model S (60 kWh)
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $71,000.00 (Local Pickup Only)

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

5315ad8b-add4-4997-abdd-3f2d5676cc35.jpg
4a6a10ea-439b-4977-afb9-e701ea56578f2.jpe
06dcf2c8-85f2-448d-98ab-5a541742c6892.jpg

Last edited:
Considering I can configure a BRAND NEW Model S 60 with the AUTOPILOT tech package and with ZERO miles using your same specs for around 83K - the $10k incentive (so really $73k)... you're dreaming if you can get that much for that car.

While YOU may qualify for the full 10k incentive, not everyone does. This car currently configured on Tesla's website is roughly 91k. (Which was the price before Auto Pilot was introduced). Also, this car is available now... not February.

While YOU may qualify for the full 10k incentive, not everyone does. This car currently configured on Tesla's website is roughly 91k. (Which was the price before Auto Pilot was introduced). Also, this car is available now... not February.

I'm not talking auto-pilot, I'm talking the hardware for the speed assist, lane departure, and eventually auto pilot. All cars in the last 2 weeks (and going forward) have the hardware. You don't have to wait until Feb to get that hardware.

Even if we use your numbers: 91K - $7.5K Federal (most people do get this, unless living off savings or low salary) - $1 per mile = ~$71K. If someone wants to pay $10K+ for delivery now with less features, rather than wait for a new car until 'Late December' (according to the website) that is their choice. It's a terrible choice in my opinion, but a sucker is born every minute as they say...

Good luck with your sale. Keep us updated on the final price you get.

I'm configuring that car to $86,500, assuming studio sound is "ultra high fidelity sound" and with late December delivery. Are you including sales tax or something?

Sorry guys - why don't we let Mike set his price as he wishes. If you are interested in the car, but feel the price is too high, then contact him and negotiate. If you are not interested in his car, then don't bother with helping him price it. Just my two cents.

Thanks,
Lars

Sorry guys - why don't we let Mike set his price as he wishes. If you are interested in the car, but feel the price is too high, then contact him and negotiate. If you are not interested in his car, then don't bother with helping him price it. Just my two cents.

Thanks,
Lars

We see this over and over in this section, someone who has an inflated idea of his/her car's value. While I certainly respect anyone's right to ask whatever price they want to ask for selling their property, I think this forum does serve a function to keep them and whoever may be watching grounded in reality. All when done with civility of course.

I also don't think that anyone would come to this forum to "flip" a car with greedy intent, praying on an ignorant buyer, it wouldn't make sense, such a person would go to Craig's List, not here. So I assume good intent.

While some of you may see my price as high, please keep in mind this is my asking price. I am open to offers. I have priced my car accordingly for a 60 kWh for what I have seen listed on other websites. A 60 was just listed last month that had 19's on it for 78k.

The replies Mike is getting are an example of why many got upset with the autopilot being standard combined with a price reduction. I hope Tesla sees this.

Ehum... Autopilot is not standard, it's included with the Tech Package (which saw a price increase I believe?). Yes, the hardware is built on all cars, but, as with supercharging on a 60, you have to pay to play. That's my understanding anyway, don't mean to derail the thread.

- - - Updated - - -

While some of you may see my price as high, please keep in mind this is my asking price. I am open to offers. I have priced my car accordingly for a 60 kWh for what I have seen listed on other websites. A 60 was just listed last month that had 19's on it for 78k.

With all due respect, "listed" means nothing. ;-)

Personally I think your asking price is a bit too high for anyone on this forum to even consider counter-offering. Just my 2 cents.

With all due respect, "listed" means nothing. ;-)

Personally I think your asking price is a bit too high for anyone on this forum to even consider counter-offering. Just my 2 cents.

Case in point, a prospective buyer on this forum could add $3k and get a P85.

Or heck, save $8k and get an S85.

That's all, don't mean any disrespect. Good luck with the sale.