Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is it possible to switch DSs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately I may be at the end of my rope. My DS is unreachable despite 20+ calls, 5+ voicemails and 3+ emails, all over about a two and half week period. I was wondering if anyone knew of a method to get assigned another DS?

Unfortunately I may be at the end of my rope. My DS is unreachable despite 20+ calls, 5+ voicemails and 3+ emails, all over about a two and half week period. I was wondering if anyone knew of a method to get assigned another DS?

Have you tried pinging ownership or the DS's service center? Perhaps they are no longer with the company, or something else is up and they aren't able to respond.

With a month and change to go on delivery, are you looking to change options or something? They could be kicking the request up the line, or just overwhelmed.

Update - Somehow (not sure how) my DS got a call from her manager saying that I was trying to reach her and was starting to get frustrated. She called and left me a voiceamail apologizing for the delay (said she thinks something may be wrong with her phone system). She was able to move my estimated delivery date from December to November, and as show of gratitude she offered to give me a loaner P85 for the weekend of my birthday (next weekend). So I'm happy to report that the although that was a frustrating few weeks very few companies that I know of would attempt to make things right the way Tesla has. Well played.

I was having the same issue; no answers to my emails or voicemails.

I called the main sales number and very politely but firmly told the person of my frustration.

I got my email(s) answered within the hour, along with the DS's cellphone number.

I didn't get an earlier delivery date, though (grin).