Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Denver area - want clear bra. Prices? Best place? Group Buy?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've just ordered my S so I've got a few months but I know I want a clear bra on the car as every vehicle I've ever owned has been plagued by chips on the front.

What's a good price? And recommended places? Perhaps if we got enough people interested we could work out a group buy discount, I'd be happy to take the lead.

I have got all my cars clear bra installed with Kirby and Colorado Clear Bra. I went with the full front wrap on my P85+ last year. Full hood, bumper, fenders, a-pillars and back of rear fender and top of rear bumper. He does excellent work. I think he would prefer me not sharing the price but he is very competitive. I did not have a single chip or flaw in my car until it got ha merged in the last hail storm. Just got the quote >$12k in damage. I guess clear bra does not protect the aluminum from golf ball size hail! Feel free to PM me if you want more info.

I've just ordered my S so I've got a few months but I know I want a clear bra on the car as every vehicle I've ever owned has been plagued by chips on the front.

What's a good price? And recommended places? Perhaps if we got enough people interested we could work out a group buy discount, I'd be happy to take the lead.

Eco5280, I would be more than happy to give you a price quote on clear bra. We offer xpel ultimate and suntek self healing clear bras. We can do full frontal wraps as well. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions. Our information is in the sponsor section of Mountain/Southwest. Thank you
Zack