Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB - 60 kWh Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Rifleman

Now owns 2 Model S's!!!
Nov 29, 2011
Harrison Ohio
I am looking to buy a used 60 kWh Model S. My budget is between $50,000 and $55,000, depending on options and and mileage. I am honestly pretty flexible on options, as even a stripped down base model would fit my needs. I also can even be flexible on time frame if you are waiting on your newer car to be available, as I have a perfectly good Volt that I can drive until I finally bring a Tesla home. If you have a 60 kWh Model S that you are interested in selling, or are thinking about buying a D and are looking for a flexible buyer who might be able to give you a little more for your car than Tesla is willing to pay, please contact me.

Hi Rifleman. Good luck on your search. It looks like you are offering a fair price. On a side note you may want to try looking for inventory cars from Tesla. I got a substantial amount off on my car and am very happy.

I actually have a refundable deposit down with Tesla in case an inventory or trade in car in my price range comes along, but I figure its best to cover all the bases. If I can find one through a private sale, I will simply cancel the reservation and go that route.

If your interested?

2013 Silver S85 Vin #4523

Figured I would put this out on the thread to see if anyone visiting this thread would be interested.
I am looking to upgrade to the 85D....

Color: Silver
Miles: 10,420
Delivered: Feb 21, 2013
Interior: Black Leather
Trim: Matte Obeche Wood
Options: Pano
Sound Package
19" wheels
Supercharger Enabled
Accent Lighting
Tech Package
Air Suspension
front end safety shield installed

Added Features:
color corrected and Opti-Coat applied
4 year service contract (3 annual services remain)

Car is in mint condition and has always been garaged.

Thanks guys! I could not be more excited. I ended up snagging a nicely equipped 60 service loaner with only 6k miles on it for an incredible price. I would have never dreamed it was possible, but I ended up with more options that I ever would have dreamed of, at a lower price than I thought Tesla would ever sell a Model S for. After 6 years of dreaming of owning a Tesla, these last 2 weeks waiting for final delivery may be the hardest part of the wait :)

The car was at the local service center, so I will not need to pay the delivery charge. The car ended up being 65k (and is still eligible for the tax credit). I should be taking delivery within the next 2 weeks. After close to 6 years of wanting to own a tesla, the last 2 weeks are going to be the hardest part :)

Hmmm, maybe I need to re-evaluate my position. With the WA state tax exemption on new EV purchase, Federal tax credit, and no delivery charge, getting and S60 for $65K (closer to $55 net), I might have to reconsider. I wonder if those Midwest deals are available in Seattle.