Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jacksonville?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm heading up to Jacksonville from the Melbourne area this weekend. Superchargers will work out fine, but was really hoping there might be some destination charging downtown to reduce the need coming back.

The city appears to be a bit of wasteland for ev charging. Is there anything available that plugshare is missing? Any tips on the st. augustine sc? Port Orange has worked out well in the past. I'm thing Port Orange on the way up, St Augustine on the way back.

Haven't been there, but 2 level 2 charge stations (4 slots) reportedly have been opened in the Water Street Garage in downtown Jax. I think charging is free, but parking is not. Perhaps call to verify & then post on plugshare.

COJ.net - Downtown Parking

Electric car charging stations coming to Water Street garage - Jacksonville Business Journal

Charging is also available at the St. Johns Town Center, which I is now $0.49/kw, but it is not that far north of the St. Augustine SC.

Join the FL Club charging network, if not already on it, in case you need a charge in a pinch.

Thanks! We ended up using the super chargers exclusively, worked out great. Water Street looked like an interesting choice but that area isn't what it used to be. Ended up going to dinner elsewhere.

We also had a lot more interest in the car up this way than down here in Melbourne. I even had a guy follow me off the highway at the St. Augustine supercharger wanting to talk tesla. I had him sold in the 20m or so it took to charge ;)