Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Online ordering offline as of 3:10pm EST

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More changes coming to packages??? Or fixing errors?

there are likely a couple errors in the technical details or something; i did recall that it looked like they had the range estimates buggered up - the dual motor vehicle had less range which doesn't match what elon said and also what the u.s. site specifies - hopefully they didn't bugger up the pricing and raise it next time it's back online

Last edited:
Site's back up. Prices are back up from this morning too :-(

Yes, unfortunately there's a $3,000 - $3,500 increase since Friday morning, putting prices more on par with pre-Dveiling.

I may be wrong, but here's a summary:

Base 60, 85 and P prices are ~$1,000 less than last week.
Fog lights and parking sensors are now included in Tech, so potentially another $1,000 off.
The leather interior is now a $1,500 option.
HPWC now $800 instead of $1,600 (unchanged since yesterday).
Auto-pilot included in Tech.
Edit: I don't know how pricing of the new luxury interior bundle compares to the previous ordering à la carte of yacht floor, premium lighting, etc. since I don't have any of those.

Range of the RWD models is now listed as for 100 kph. (Yesterday they were using NEDC and last week something else).
For instance, the S85 and P85 are given 460 km of range. When you go to 85D and P85D you end up with 475 km and 440 km.

I don't see the parking sensors mentioned anywhere. Are they hidden in the Tech or do they just include them as standard considering all the new sensors?

Parking sensors are no longer needed because of the new sensor pkg. The hardware comes standard with all S' now, but we don't know if parking is part of the standard safety features, or if it is a convenience feature that would require tech pkg to be active.