Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HPWC now $800! Huge price drop!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well worth it to get the HPWC now and take advantage of the Ontario $1,000 rebate program, which pays up to $1,000 towards the purchase and installation of an EVSE.

With the pricing before I would have just setup a NEMA 14-50, but now I think it's a no-brainer to do HPWC and keep the UMC in the car.

Awesome!

Nope...USA design studio has it for $750.
I've already started a discussion with my Service Center about the bundled-with-car price ($750) vs. the standalone-in-store price ($1200). First response was that it wasn't an error. I've pushed for further discussion with corporate.

That said...

Any D buyers want to sell me an HPWC for $800? $50 profit! Not sure I want to wait 'til 2015 though....

I've already started a discussion with my Service Center about the bundled-with-car price ($750) vs. the standalone-in-store price ($1200). First response was that it wasn't an error. I've pushed for further discussion with corporate.

That said...

Any D buyers want to sell me an HPWC for $800? $50 profit! Not sure I want to wait 'til 2015 though....

I could add one onto my order. I didn't order one because I already have one. I am supposed to take delivery in December. Shoot me a PM if interested Brianman.