Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 P85+ flawless condition, 4200 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

I'm shocked that my car is for sale. But I want to upgrade to the D and such is life.

My car is blue with tan performance interior and 21" grey turbine wheels. It's no exaggeration, but this car is literally flawless inside and out. There is no curb rash or scratches on the paint. It's been garage kept and was opti-coated shortly after delivery by Orinda detail in the Bay Area.

Car was purchased November 24th, 2013 and currently has 4200 miles. It's a weekend car and my wife and I live and work in SF so therefore don't have a commute.

The original build was $119,750. Options include:

Tech package
Smart air suspension
Performance plus package
Carbon fiber rear spoiler
Glass panoramic roof
Folding mirrors
Obeche wood gloss
Fog lamps
Parking sensors
High fidelity sound

I also tinted the windows to 50%.

Car is located/stored in a high rise in SOMA San Francisco.

$100K firm. This guy looks better than new (no joke).

A few pics from delivery, and a few more recent dropbox links:
2013-11-27 10.27.54.jpg
2013-11-27 10.28.08.jpg

Dropbox - Saturday, Dec 14, 2013

Last edited:
Because I thought 100k was a good market price at the time. But values have gone down significantly in the last few weeks. In between I put it on eBay on the 90s and no dice. No tax benefits at all (since I'm in CA). I just came to the realization that my (at the time) top of the line p85+ value is getting compressed daily by p85d orders and cars with sensors. It really sucks, but I think the ability to buy the D with all the performance it offers for $130K makes up for it.

I just came to the realization that my (at the time) top of the line p85+ value is getting compressed daily by p85d orders and cars with sensors. It really sucks, but I think the ability to buy the D with all the performance it offers for $130K makes up for it.

That is the price early adopters pay for a high tech product that evolves rapidly.

A year or two after you receive your P85D Tesla will come out with more cool new features that will make your car less compelling than it was when you bought it. But it will still be a great car!