Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looks like 60 and 85 base pricing went down?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm sure the 60 in Canada used to be a hair under 80k with freight before, now its less. Makes the AWD upgrade very cheap compared to old pricing.

Also does anyone know what is now included and what isn't? If I don't get tech do I still get safety features and parking sensors? Parking doesn't seem to be an option anymore. Tech seems like an even better upgrade now with Autopilot included for not much more cost.

I'm sure the 60 in Canada used to be a hair under 80k with freight before, now its less. Makes the AWD upgrade very cheap compared to old pricing.

Also does anyone know what is now included and what isn't? If I don't get tech do I still get safety features and parking sensors? Parking doesn't seem to be an option anymore. Tech seems like an even better upgrade now with Autopilot included for not much more cost.

As I understand it, the safety features, including the parking sensors are standard. I suspect the parking sensors have been replaced by the new sensor suite.
Autopilot's convenience features will be part of the tech package, which has increased in price by $500.

I also noticed the pricing has dropped. I could re-order my exact same car for a couple grand less right now. I think the base S60 is almost $5k cheaper today. But the tech package is a bit more (totally worth it given the upgrades) and it seems like all the sensors are there no matter whether you pay to use them (tech package) or not.

Is the charge for leather new? It shows as $1500 for leather and I'm pretty sure I did not pay extra when I ordered this spring.

You have no idea how disappointed and angry I am!

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked the new design studio. My car is now cheaper, and got the Autopilot too! $91k vs $94k.

I wonder what would be the value of our cars in 2 or 3 years when most of the Teslas will have Autopilot as a standard feature... (yes, if you get the tech package, which is $4k only!)

Totally unfair when mine is also 2014 and paid even more for the sensors! I really feel sorry for the folks who bought their cars a week or two before the autopilot and are getting deliveries as we speak.

I also noticed the pricing has dropped. I could re-order my exact same car for a couple grand less right now. I think the base S60 is almost $5k cheaper today. But the tech package is a bit more (totally worth it given the upgrades) and it seems like all the sensors are there no matter whether you pay to use them (tech package) or not.

Is the charge for leather new? It shows as $1500 for leather and I'm pretty sure I did not pay extra when I ordered this spring.

Yes, leather in Canada used to be "free", while in USA it was extra. I never could figure that out.

Also, HPWC has dropped to $800!!!!! AWESOME!

Also, I like how this bodes for Model X pricing. When looking at an X60 or X85, we should see pricing around 85-88k for the X60 and maybe 95-98k for the X85.

Looking again, the Model S 60 with AWD is about $200 more than the S60 used to be. I've priced out the cheapest MS many times and I'm sure it used to be $79,870 with delivery. Now with AWD the 60 is $80,070. I guess add $1500 for leather too, as it used to be included.

Has anyone seen the textile seats? If they are like Mercedes textile seats they are really nice and leather not really needed.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Obeche Wood used to be a free option as well. Now it's $750.

- - - Updated - - -

And really, now that you don't have to add parking sensors, it's like Autopilot is free with tech pkg!

Fog lights also now part of tech pkg! Sweet

Ouch...prices jumped back up about 3k when the CDN site came back up....60D is now $83,070....it was $80,070 before.

Last edited: