Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model D: screenshots of Order Page and confirmed 691hp for P85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just managed to catch screenshots of the Order Page between two crashes.

Option D.JPG

Version S60

Option P85D.JPG

Version P85D

All options on P85D below

Option P85D-1.JPG

Option P85D-2.JPG

Option P85D-3.JPG

Option P85D-4.JPG

Option P85D-5.JPG

Option P85D-6.JPG

Option P85D-7.JPG

end of page, rest is text iirc
E.

Last edited:
295 miles for the standard 85!!! I had been expecting maybe five extra miles from what Elon said about efficiency gains. o_O

And 691hp is simply insane. I thought the 416hp of the P were all that the battery was good for ... obviuosly not.

Web search can be funny sometimes. I found an old post of mine (LOL) that may or may not help.

Model S horsepower | Forums | Tesla Motors
brianman said:
@Tom A
Perhaps I missed it (is the math linear?), waht was the horsepower you have down in your spreadsheet for (Sig) Perf? Is it 434hp(324kW * 402hp / 300kW)?
Tom A said:
@brianman, I used a free unit conversion app on my iPhone. I do not know if the relationship is linear.
@brianman,
Yes, it's linear. The performance version will have 434hp.

Edit: Actually hm, I think that was HP vs. kW. Not torque. Oh well.

It's nice to see that the extra range of 295 miles for the 85D and 275 miles for the P85D (or was it always 300 miles Tesla estimate and 235 miles EPA?) is being reached at a more realistic 65 mph. I seem to recall it was always 55 mph. Top speed has also gone up considerably to 155 mph.

Does almost 15k for the P85 DM seem a tad bit high? I understand its a different sized front motor but I think 8-9k would be more reasonable. Is there something else that I'm missing that they do differently than with the S85 dm? (other than front motor and new seats)