Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model P85D ordered at the event!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats!

Out of curiosity, did you notice when you ordered if leather seats are now free? I went to the Design Studio on their website and noticed that they weren't charging for leather seats anymore but they've since taken down the website again.

Congrats Andrew!
Did you notice that the parking sensors are somehow omitted from the design studio's latest version? They were a stand alone option.
Sad to hear that black is the only interior color on the P85D.... is this a temporary situation or will it change?
What are the new seats like?
Also noted that you can now order "winter" tires and rims in the design studio as a stand alone option.

I have not seen a video of the announcement so sorry to all if I am asking uninformed questions.

It looks like some options were consolidated; parking sensors are probably now standard (part of the Autopilot package) though I don't see it explicitly stated.

The premium interior lighting kit is now just part of the premium interior package. I don't think a lot of people were ordering the lighting package as a standalone item.

It looks like some options were consolidated; parking sensors are probably now standard (part of the Autopilot package) though I don't see it explicitly stated.

My interpretation of the revised S order page is that the optional Tech Package includes all the "Autopilot" features and the previously separate Parking Sensors are part of the new Tech Package option.

Ordered a duplicate of my current car, only a P85D at the event tonight. :)

Well I just ordered mine - also a duplicate of my current car but a P85D. This is really the car I always wanted in the first place. My only qualm is that the red piping seems to be gone on the seats which I really liked. It appears as if the whole plus option is completely gone now - essentially the D is the plus now. Very exciting to be back on the waiting list watching my dashboard again! Now to plan a strategy to sell my existing one in the appropriate time frame.