Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" tire replacements?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My tires need to be replaced after only 15k miles, the SC is saying that the tires don't come with a warranty at all even though according to Michelins website it states 55k miles and 6 years... They did the alignment about 4 months ago when they swapped out the drive unit and I've rotqted every 3500 to 4000 miles. Tesla is telling me sorry go buy a new set after only 10 months of ownership...but really the tires have only been on the car since April 15th when they mounted them....so...how many miles do you all have on your 19" primacys...has anyone else had this issue and has tesla replaced them?

My tires need to be replaced after only 15k miles, the SC is saying that the tires don't come with a warranty at all even though according to Michelins website it states 55k miles and 6 years... They did the alignment about 4 months ago when they swapped out the drive unit and I've rotqted every 3500 to 4000 miles. Tesla is telling me sorry go buy a new set after only 10 months of ownership...but really the tires have only been on the car since April 15th when they mounted them....so...how many miles do you all have on your 19" primacys...has anyone else had this issue and has tesla replaced them?
OK. I have a P85 with the 19's and air suspension. I have over 25k miles on my OEM Primacy tires. I expect to get at least 40K out of them since they still have more than 5/32 left. I have rotated every 4K miles and check pressure every couple of weeks. I am VERY happy so far.

It's the cars fault, not the tires. I bet you have air suspension. Too bad, the 19 inch wheels seem to last a little bit longer than yours.

im a little confused by your post...

i HAVE the 19" wheels! I do have the air suspension but don't see what this has to do with anything and how is it the cars fault? If you're going to make a statement please back it up with something! I love my tesla I'm not trying to blame the car just trying to figure out if I got a bad set of tires or if others have experienced the same thing.

going in to Goodyear tomorrow to have them evaluated as they say we should have gotten at least 55k out of them. If be happy to get 40k.

This is my right rear Primacy at 5000 miles with air suspension. Quite frankly I think its Practically Perfect in Nearly Every Way.

Right Rear 2.jpg