Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Simple yes or no - are you satisfied with your Tesla vehicle?

Are you satisfied with your Tesla vehicle?

• Yes

Votes: 292 96.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you satisfied with your Tesla vehicle - yes or no?

That is all.
happy is a relative term. do you mean happier than i usually am or do you have an absolute number or threshold to consider yourself happy? do you mean am i happy when i am with the teslas? or am i am a happy place now, if so professionally or socially? please be more specific

actually please replace happy with satisfied in the post

happy is a relative term. do you mean happier than i usually am or do you have an absolute number or threshold to consider yourself happy? do you mean am i happy when i am with the teslas? or am i am a happy place now, if so professionally or socially? please be more specific

Tickled pink, elated, a bore to all around me, Simply happy!

the only person who is going to vote no on this poll is the dude who complained about his door handles auto extending not working right (IMO because he's an idiot & didn't read the manual) and hired the whacko lawyer to make a weird video about lemon law'ing his MS. besides him, I can't see anyone else saying 'no'.

the only person who is going to vote no on this poll is the dude who complained about his door handles auto extending not working right (IMO because he's an idiot & didn't read the manual) and hired the whacko lawyer to make a weird video about lemon law'ing his MS. besides him, I can't see anyone else saying 'no'.

You can't please everyone, especially ones that try to game the system. I think Consumer Reports customer satisfaction survey did a very good job of running the numbers. They polled 600 owners and asked them whether they would buy the car again and got 99 out of 100. That is clearly exceptional. The next closest was a Porsche Boxster which makes sense because it is a fun sporty car. As long as it meets someone's fun sporty expectations then it would be a yes. The Model S has to fit a lot more categories of ownership and it still blew every other car away. I would go so far as to bet that the 100th person who said no thought the car was great but it didn't fit their needs in just the right way.

Last edited:
This may start to skew with the disgruntled folks who missed out on Dual motors or autopilot hardware.

That's life with any high-tech item. You can always get better/faster/cheaper if you wait. However, I'd regret not having the 18 months of Tesla driving more than I'd miss the new features. Of course, people who purchase a Tesla need to be aware that it's a high-tech item rather than a typical car where nothing has changed in many decades.

this post sums up this forum lately.