Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Defining a Navigation Favorite

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have failed to figure out how to do one of the most basic fundamental GPS things with my Model S: Save the current location in memory.

The manual says, "Add any destination to your list of Favorites by either touching its flag while navigating to it, or by displaying it on the map then touching its pin." The problem is there is no flag because I didn't route to this location and there is no pin because I can't describe the location to search. I simply want to mark the current location of my Model S. Is this possible?

I have failed to figure out how to do one of the most basic fundamental GPS things with my Model S: Save the current location in memory.

The manual says, "Add any destination to your list of Favorites by either touching its flag while navigating to it, or by displaying it on the map then touching its pin." The problem is there is no flag because I didn't route to this location and there is no pin because I can't describe the location to search. I simply want to mark the current location of my Model S. Is this possible?

No.

[sadly]