Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19s w all season + money for a set of 21s silver wheels with tires - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Olle

Jul 17, 2013
Orlando, FL
19s w all season + money for a set of 21s silver wheels with tires

I would like to trade my 19s w all season + money for a set of 21s silver wheels with summer tires.
Would like to do the actual trade mid January if possible, so this is a heads up for anyone who want to trade to all season for the winter season.
amount depends on condition of wheels and tires. Mine have 10k miles no curb rash. Located in Manhattan.
I switched from 21 to 19 hence the low tire mileage. Im taking the car to FL in Jan, hence the switch back to 21"

List Date: 10/6/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 19s w all season + money for a set of 21s silver wheels with tires
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

Mobile friendly version: 19s w all season + money for a set of 21s silver wheels with tires

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

I sent you a PM. I live in Fl, just purchased a P85 with 15k miles and 21" silver wheels. I would rather have 19s. Do you have the 19 cyclones or standard? We could do the deal when you come to Fla. Or I have a second home in the Berkshires, could meet you when I go there.