Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Production complete according to DS but not Dashboard?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Lerxt

Feb 21, 2014
Australia
Just wondering....my vehicle is still showing in the queue for production however my DS says it was finished production this week? Has anyone experienced this sort of DS/Dashboard discrepancy before? It's not a big deal, just wondering.

Just wondering....my vehicle is still showing in the queue for production however my DS says it was finished production this week? Has anyone experienced this sort of DS/Dashboard discrepancy before? It's not a big deal, just wondering.

Not being a smart ass, but someone may have not hit that button to change the status. It may be simple as that and the DS's job to do so. :)

It's likely a drop down for the DS to handle and select the current state to show the customer.

Yes. I had that happen also and it is fairly common for others to have experienced this also. Congratulations! This means you will soon join the ranks of permanent Tesla grinners.

I had the same issue and my DS was right on top of everything. It all happened on HIS status and the dashboard was a little behind.

My DS just said it is updated at the factory and they will get around to it someday, a shame really, as I was hoping to watch the progress. He said that the info on his computer is the most up to date, I'm not sure who to believe.