Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

@TESLAROADTRIP “Tesla Meets Tesla” Massive Fund Raising Campaign

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings Fellow Tesla Owners, Reservation Holders, and Enthusiasts!!!! We have been working for the past 5 months with the Tesla Science Center (TSC) Board on a very special event, and we now have approval to begin to advertise this first-ever annual event dubbed “Tesla Meets Tesla.” The forum thread on this topic can be found at @TESLAROADTRIP “Tesla Meets Tesla” First Annual Event at Wardenclyffe, 25 October 14.

Coinciding with this 25 October event will also be the kickoff of a massive fund raising event (approved by the Tesla Science Center Board) to raise $30M dollars to rebuild Wardenclyffe and make the Tesla Science Museum a reality. Matt Inman spearheaded the fund raising effort to purchase Wardenclyffe (Let’s Build a Goddamn Tesla Museum), and Elon Musk kicked in $1M (and a promise of a supercharger in the future at the site) to get things going at the site. Now is the time and opportunity for the Tesla Owners and Reservation Holders (and enthusiasts!!) to do our part!! $30 million dollars seems like a lot of money, but just think about this - if every Tesla Owner and current reservation holder donates just $363, we can raise $30M!!!! (Based on 2500 Roadsters, 59,000 Model S owners and reservation holders [and we know that number rises every day!], and 21,000 Model X reservation holders [and that number increases every day as well!) How cool would that be for us to raise $30M???

Tesla Owners, Reservation Holders, and enthusiasts can donate money to rebuild Wardenclyffe in a number of different ways:

• Go to Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe Donate and click DONATE. TSC uses PayPal as the online means to accept funds
• Go to The Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe Engraved Brick Order Form and donate to the BUY A BRICK FOR NICK campaign.
• Send a check or money order to Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe, P.O. Box 552, Shoreham, NY 11786.
• Set up a bill pay monthly allotment from your financial institution and send to Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe, P.O. Box 552, Shoreham, NY 11786.
• Tees for the Tesla Museum (Tees for the Tesla Museum! | Teespring). This campaign ends midnight on 13 October.

Let’s do our part to help rebuild Wardenclyffe to its former glory and help the TSC realize its goal which is to “Develop Nikola Tesla’s last and only existing laboratory in Shoreham, NY (USA) into a science and technology center and museum.” Please donate as much as you can to help rebuild Wardenclyffe!!!

Greetings Roadster Owners Please see the new thread on raising money for rebuilding Nikola Tesla's museum in Shoreham NY. We've been working with the Tesla Science Center Board for five months on a first ever event on October 25th that coincides with the kickoff of a Tesla owner and reservation holder campaign to raise $30 million dollars. Please go the the threads on these topics and make comments on those threads.

Matt Inman and Elon Musk have done their part. Won't you join Model X Reservation Holders and Model S Owners/Reservation Holders in this historic fund raising campaign?

Greetings Tesla Owners & Reservation Holders! Please see the new thread on raising money for rebuilding Nikola Tesla's museum in Shoreham NY. We've been working with the Tesla Science Center Board for five months on a first ever event on October 25th that coincides with the kickoff of a Tesla owner and reservation holder campaign to raise $30 million dollars. Please go the the threads on these topics and make comments on those threads.

Matt Inman and Elon Musk have done their part. Won't you join Roadster and Model S Owners/Reservation Holders and Model X Reservation Holders in this historic fund raising campaign?

Last edited:
Greetings Tesla Owners & Reservation Holders! Please see the new thread on raising money for rebuilding Nikola Tesla's museum in Shoreham NY, USA. We've been working with the Tesla Science Center Board for five months on a first ever event on October 25th that coincides with the kickoff of a Tesla owner and reservation holder campaign to raise $30 million dollars. Please go the the threads on these topics and make comments on those threads.

Matt Inman and Elon Musk have done their part. Won't you join Roadster and Model S Owners/Reservation Holders and Model X Reservation Holders in this historic fund raising campaign?

Greetings Tesla Owners & Reservation Holders! Please see the new thread on raising money for rebuilding Nikola Tesla's museum in Shoreham NY USA. We've been working with the Tesla Science Center Board for five months on a first ever event on October 25th that coincides with the kickoff of a Tesla owner and reservation holder campaign to raise $30 million dollars. Please go the the threads on these topics and make comments on those threads.

Matt Inman and Elon Musk have done their part. Won't you join Roadster and Model S Owners/Reservation Holders and Model X reservation Holders in this historic fund raising campaign?

Can't be there for this event but I just inscribed my brick: "Thanks Elon & Tesla Motors for Sig 791 JoeFee on TMC 2014"

Can't wait to see it in person!

Can you guys find out when the bricks will be installed (I would think it will be a year or more??). Someone please suggest that all the Tesla Owner Bricks be put on the same wall.

Can't be there for this event but I just inscribed my brick: "Thanks Elon & Tesla Motors for Sig 791 JoeFee on TMC 2014"

Can't wait to see it in person!

Can you guys find out when the bricks will be installed (I would think it will be a year or more??). Someone please suggest that all the Tesla Owner Bricks be put on the same wall.

Joe, I'll ask the question to the TSC Board when I am there. Right now they are slammed getting ready for this event!

I bought a brick but don't recall being asked already for the inscription. Hmm. I'll have to go back and look.

Andrew,
You should've received a follow-up email regarding the inscription. But you will also need a code from the original email acknowledging your purchase of a brick, so fish that email out as well and grab that code.

Joe, I'll ask the question to the TSC Board when I am there. Right now they are slammed getting ready for this event!

They just said bricks will be up "in the spring"

- - - Updated - - -

search your email folders for "[email protected]"

Looks like this:

Oct 1
Dear Joseph
Thank you very much for your Donation.
This email is written acknowledgement that you have donated xxxxx USD

Nonprofit Name:
FRIENDS OF SCIENCE EAST INC EIN 113327144
Donation Reference (Transaction ID) #:

x-aba9999999a8eb4e8c267c (this is the number you need)

This donation will appear on your bank statement as 'DONATION-FRIENDSOFSCIENCEEASTINC'

The TSC Board said once the brick campaign ends and they determine how many bricks were purchased, they would finalize the design of the brick structure and where it should go. I suspect this will take a few months to do, and then they will require a permit to install the structure and hire a contractor to do the installation. I expect the bricks will be installed and ready for public viewing at next year's "Tesla Meets Tesla" event (date TBD).

BTW, for anyone reading this, the Brick campaign will provide only a drop in the bucket for what the TSC needs to build it's dream of a Tesla Science Center. But if every Tesla Owner and Reservation Holder set aside $1 a day for 365 days and sent that to the TSC, we could fund the entire amount by the next "Tesla Meets Tesla" event!!!! I'm doing my part by sending $365 to the TSC - please join me in doing the same and getting the word out to all your Tesla buds!!!

Just posted my photos from the event.

Link -->> 2014 - Davis Custom Digital

ZG8D8646sigB_sm.jpg

2T0A1709a-31_sm2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Jim. I noticed that this board drops the image quality significantly. Oh well... hit the galleries to see all the photos anyway. Ignore the "Buy" button unless you feel really compelled. It's a site-wide setting that I can't turn off without sending them double the annual fee. If anyone wants specific images, just send me a note to [email protected] and I'll send the image file. On the positive side, the site's print shop is good and can print on metallic paper for a great effect.

Had a great time and am looking forward to #TMT15.

Greetings Fellow Tesla Owners, Reservation Holders, and Enthusiasts!!!! Nikola Tesla's last remaining lab in the world is in need of your help!! The Tesla Science Center Board needs to raise $30M dollars to rebuild Wardenclyffe and make the Tesla Science Museum a reality. Matt Inman spearheaded the fund raising effort to purchase Wardenclyffe (Let’s Build a Goddamn Tesla Museum), and Elon Musk kicked in $1M (and a promise of a supercharger in the future at the site) to get things going at the site. Now is the time and opportunity for the Tesla Owners and Reservation Holders (and enthusiasts!!) to do our part!! $30 million dollars seems like a lot of money, but just think about this - if every Tesla Owner and current reservation holder donates just $363, we can raise $30M!!!! (Based on 2500 Roadsters, 59,000 Model S owners and reservation holders [and we know that number rises every day!], and 21,000 Model X reservation holders [and that number increases every day as well!) How cool would that be for us to raise $30M???

I've donated $500 to the cause plus bought a Brick for Nick, and I challenge all Tesla owners, reservation holders, and enthusiasts to do the same!

Tesla Owners, Reservation Holders, and enthusiasts can donate money to rebuild Wardenclyffe in a number of different ways:

• Go to Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe Donate and click DONATE. TSC uses PayPal as the online means to accept funds
• Go to The Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe Engraved Brick Order Form and donate to the BUY A BRICK FOR NICK campaign.
• Send a check or money order to Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe, P.O. Box 552, Shoreham, NY 11786.
• Set up a bill pay monthly allotment from your financial institution and send to Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe, P.O. Box 552, Shoreham, NY 11786.
• Tees for the Tesla Museum (Tees for the Tesla Museum! | Teespring). This campaign ends midnight on 13 October.

Let’s do our part to help rebuild Wardenclyffe to its former glory and help the TSC realize its goal which is to “Develop Nikola Tesla’s last and only existing laboratory in Shoreham, NY (USA) into a science and technology center and museum.” Please donate as much as you can to help rebuild Wardenclyffe!!!