Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What will Tesla Reveal at the 10/9 Hawthorne event?

What will Tesla Reveal at the 10/9 Hawthorne Event?

• Dual Motors/AWD Model S

Votes: 126 94.7%
  • Model X Alpha/Beta

Votes: 80 60.2%
  • Autopilot/Autonomous Driving

Votes: 37 27.8%
  • Model 3 Prototype

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Larger Battery Pack for S/X

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • Larger Battery Pack for Roadster

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Something else pretty bitchen'

Votes: 14 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Voted. I would like Model 3 prototype be shown at the event but it seems very difficult to me.
What seems most likely (AWD S) is not most important in my mind. Model X, Model 3, and I'd argue even a bigger battery would be bigger and better news. AWD? Everybody has it, though granted not electric. I'd really like to see progress on the battery. Our 7%-8%/yr. improvement means they should be showing 20%-25% better than 85kWh. So at least 100 kWh.

What seems most likely (AWD S) is not most important in my mind. Model X, Model 3, and I'd argue even a bigger battery would be bigger and better news. AWD? Everybody has it, though granted not electric. I'd really like to see progress on the battery. Our 7%-8%/yr. improvement means they should be showing 20%-25% better than 85kWh. So at least 100 kWh.

Wouldn't the spy shot then have showed a Model S with P100D on the trunk? Just thinkin... :cool:

I for one am very disappointed that Tesla is not having a live webcast of the event. I am speaking from both a potential buyer's and stockholder's perspectives. And I am sure current owners of autos are keen to hear the message and SEE it as well....

Someone please post a live link if one exists, for the event. Thx.