Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who wants my Hawthorne invitation? And who offers his/hers too?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Right_Said_Fred

May 11, 2012
The Netherlands
As a European Model S Signature owner (no Model X reservation) I received my Hawthorne invitation by e-mail. It's too far away for me to attend, so I can't use it. On the other hand there are forum members who would like to go, but didn't get invited. That's a pity. So I am offering my invitation. When I click on the e-mail there is an url with a unique code that can be used to enter your name and a number of guests. I am more than happy to share that url with the first one who sends me a PM about it. EDIT: two requests after two minutes! It has been taken now.

Maybe it's a good idea if other people with an invitation who can't attend (because they have obligations or live too far away) also offer their invitation in this topic. I suggest you post your offer here and ask for a PM to be sent.

Or people interested in going could maybe ask for someone to PM them the invitation url.

Hopefully this way Tesla enthusiasts can help each other.

Last edited:
As a European Model S Signature owner (no Model X reservation) I received my Hawthorne invitation by e-mail. It's too far away for me to attend, so I can't use it. On the other hand there are forum members who would like to go, but didn't get invited. That's a pity. So I am offering my invitation. When I click on the e-mail there is an url with a unique code that can be used to enter your name and a number of guests. I am more than happy to share that url with the first one who sends me a PM about it. EDIT: two requests after two minutes! It has been taken now.

Maybe it's a good idea if other people with an invitation who can't attend (because they have obligations or live too far away) also offer their invitation in this topic. I suggest you post your offer here and ask for a PM to be sent.

Or people interested in going could maybe ask for someone to PM them the invitation url.

Hopefully this way Tesla enthusiasts can help each other.

I'm also invite but will not participate, please send me a PM please....Paul Carter (second in line)?

- - - Updated - - -

I've send my invitation to Paul Carter, second in line.