Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Am I alone?

Which Variant

Votes: 2 6.9%

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • P85

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Perhaps many are in the US and not the UK, such as in my situation. I have an 85kwh but didn't vote just because I am not in the UK. Also the title says "Am I Alone?" and not "Am I Alone In The UK?"

Maybe garner more UK interest and less from other countries?

smac I know you posted in the UK section of TMC but it shows up in the 'What's New' section, so you are getting eyeballs from Tesla owners all over the world.

AFAIK you can't change the title - but you can edit your original post to specify if your poll is for UK only or otherwise.

FYI I haven't answered the poll since I am in the US, and figure a UK-only poll maybe more useful for you.

smac I know you posted in the UK section of TMC but it shows up in the 'What's New' section, so you are getting eyeballs from Tesla owners all over the world.

AFAIK you can't change the title - but you can edit your original post to specify if your poll is for UK only or otherwise.

FYI I haven't answered the poll since I am in the US, and figure a UK-only poll maybe more useful for you.

As suggested I have added a UK ONLY the post. Can't seem to edit the poll title either :(

Ultimately it's never going to be a complete survey anyway. But it is looking like I'm in the minority :), if the limited sample size is correct, then 7% is broadly in line with the US according to what I can figure out from the 'Net.

Over here we can check DVLA (our government registration body), but their data doesn't differentiate model variants. The only other way to know for sure is to ask Tesla but they aren't keen on giving out exact sales numbers.

TBH I would have expected a slightly higher 60 take up here, our average commutes are shorter, and ultimately being a smaller country things are closer together :)