Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do you advertise an Electric Car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I forgot to mention.

Click on the 3d blue box in the bottom right hand corner for video.

It sounds like lofty speak from any ad agency but it's warming to hear it said about EVs and not mutual funds or a phone company.

A slightly longer version of this video took up virtually an entire ad break in the middle of "The Cider House Rules" on a mainstream UK channel the other night.

Obviously seeing such a major brand advertising EVs so prominently is a welcome milestone, at least over here. The only slight downer was the prominence of the wacky ZOE as opposed to the glimpse of the sexy Fluence - I'm not sure that car does a lot for the EVs = weird image that still persists (even though it is an intriguing design when you see it close up). And is there a little covert dig at Tesla in there?

But on the whole, big thumbs up Renault. They really do seem to be putting their money where their mouth is.

Are Nissan Dealers Ready For the Leaf? - All Cars Electric
The Nissan Leaf is coming this fall and is perhaps one of the most highly anticipated vehicles in decades. With it's release, Nissan dealers will be faced with a newfound challenge. How do you sell an electric vehicle?

When I read the article I ask what is being done to train the dealerships in repair? Shouldn't they be having classes for mechanics?

(another a fun thread yet to come)

Here is the next scene where the bear kicks A**.

car_polar_bear.jpg