Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Qty 2, 80 AMP, HPWC at Station Park in Farmington, Utah

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Station Park is an outdoor shopping, dinning, entertainment destination about 18 miles north of Salt Lake City. One of the companies there, Pluralsight, installed a couple free public HPWCs operating at 80 AMPs (on three phase power, so the voltage is 208 to start with). They are listed on the Plugshare.

This is it:

IMG_20140930_174050.jpg

Last edited:
Delightfully surprised to see this on Plugshare yesterday. I was returning from a work trip in Sun Valley, Idaho when I realized my Tesla was going to be 2 'rated' miles short of making it home. I stopped for 20 minutes, stumbled into Lululemon while waiting and purchased two items. This was also my first time I stopped at Station Park Mall, I had no idea how fun it is.

Thank you Pluralsight for installing these.

I stopped and topped off here for a road trip south (there isn't a supercharger until Nephi) This is/was a great Idea for the owner of Pluralsight to have "dedicated Tesla parking" I spoke with a gentleman that worked for Pluralsight*(I was parked in the road charging and he asked if I wanted him to move one of the Pluralsight vehicles) I said no - I will only be here a few minutes. Nice people - but obviously a permanent parking spot and cool move for the owner's car and their "loaner" s60.