Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Charge Stations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ladies & Gentlemen:

Are any of the Tesla Roadster owners interested in purchasing additional charge stations for their workplace, second garages, etc?

I am interested in buying an HPC if it is at a discount. Do you have an extra?
I would place it in our warehouse near Olympia. That is right between Seattle and Portland, within one mile of the major interstate I-5.

It would be a great location between major cities to offer 70 amp recharging to Tesla owners.

Chargers with an "s"?

Which version?

Do you have a price?
I represent ClipperCreek and we manufacture the Charge Stations used by Tesla.
The TS units are $3,000 each not including the Pedestal.
Regarding your discount question, I really do not know what Tesla charges its customers for these devices.
If you can provide an email address, I will send a formal quote. For single unit sales, we accept Visa and MC.

These are the charge stations, not to be confused with on-board battery chargers.

CS-40%20RGB%20175x338%20Small%20Shadow%20vUS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tesla Motors - charging

Tesla charges customers $3,000 for the High Power charging unit from Clipper Creek.
So if you want to make sales directly to Tesla customers, you would likely need to beat that price.

Tesla Motors might get upset at Clipper Creek for going around them direct to their customers.
Have you checked on this with someone higher up at Clipper Creek before you offer it?

Last edited:
James,

What we can provide, which Tesla may not, is EVSE installation services. Can you tell me how does Tesla helps its customers get their EVSE's installed?

We are beginning to work with channel partners in different regions to offer EVSE installation services for those clients who need more charge stations installed in a second car bay, second homes, work, etc.

I am not sure what Tesla does with the HPC for installation.

I use a Roadster Foundry MC (RFMC) aftermarket charging solution designed by Martin Eberhard.
I am fine at home with 240 volts / 40 amps and being mobile with all of the adapters.

See my signature line below.

Installation of the HPC is up to the owner. In LA and SF Tesla recommends their partner company Solar City to do the installations and here in LA they have done over a hundred. The charge of course is site specific but probably never under 2K.

Cities with Tesla stores probably all have a local Electrical contractor they recommend.