Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Salt Lake City, UT: Recommended Tire Installer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Winter is coming, and I am a first time owner of a Model S. I just bought some X-Ice tires on tirerack and was wondering where everyone in the Salt Lake Valley goes to have their winter tires swapped out? Please describe your experience and if you would recommend them again to work on your Tesla? Specific store location would be helpful (eg, Big O Tires in Murray).

Winter is coming, and I am a first time owner of a Model S. I just bought some X-Ice tires on tirerack and was wondering where everyone in the Salt Lake Valley goes to have their winter tires swapped out? Please describe your experience and if you would recommend them again to work on your Tesla? Specific store location would be helpful (eg, Big O Tires in Murray).

The Big O Tires in Centerville has worked on my P85+ tires multiple times. I bought Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2s from them and they installed them. They did the rotations too and fixed a couple flats for me. They are putting Michelin Pilot Super Sports on my car this week. Ask for Dan.

I brought my 335d to the Discount on 90th and Highland. They treated my Morr wheels with so much extra care. They also will work very careful with you if you mention you were sent by Christian with the Orange M3 and they can help you out as well.