Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings from the Wine County!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Fahad@Robust

Former Vendor
Local Vendor - NorCal
Sep 21, 2014
Napa, CA
Hello everyone,

I am a denizen of Napa, California and I am an avid fan of EVs. I used to be a Mechanical Engineering student at Purdue University and we worked on fully autonomous EVs that were very similar in design to what the current Google car's design is. From work on that project, I've become a super huge fan of the potential of electric cars and I'm happy to see how they have made a comeback in the last few years, after a rough last century!

Besides that, I enjoy science, innovation, entrepreneurship, golf, fitness, innovation and problem solving. Lastly, I also have a car detail business as well so I will be using this forum to do research and tap into the resources available for Tesla cars as well.

Feel free to message me! Looking forward to getting to know everyone and making some new friends. :)

Welcome! We have 3 fairly active Napa Valley folk on TMC and I'm guessing 10 or so other Tesla's in the area. Two of us, both with brown beauties, are amongst the first S's (roblab will chime in, no doubt.) Love the possibility of a detail service. Let me know details when you are up and running.

Thats awesome to hear Bill! Napa is a strange place and confuses me. I will be doing an opt-coat on a Tesla this coming weekend so I was just skimming around here looking for resources and people's responses on that matter. I didn't want to advertise my services since that's against the forum rules. But above all, I just enjoy the technology and innovative edge of the car! I would also like to congratulate you on your car! If I ever buy a new car(one day!) it will be a Tesla for sure!

Welcome! We have 3 fairly active Napa Valley folk on TMC and I'm guessing 10 or so other Tesla's in the area. Two of us, both with brown beauties, are amongst the first S's (roblab will chime in, no doubt.) Love the possibility of a detail service. Let me know details when you are up and running.

One more napa guy here. I don't post much but read this forum great deal. I wish I was a Tesla owner but that is not possible at this time. I have a client that drives a Model S in the Oakville area, another Brownie!

Agreed. I live in Angwin, which is about 25 miles from Napa, but we have maybe 6 Teslas up on the hill here and maybe another half dozen in St. Helena .

For some reason, there is no active EAA (Electric Auto Assn.) or Tesla club in the valley that I know of. There is a skeleton of an EAA group in St. Helena, but I never hear from them any more.

I belong to EAA in Santa Rosa and also to EAA in Sacramento, plus TM Club here. They keep me busy enough.

Let us know when you'll be up and running. If you need a ride and drive to complete some of your education, let me know. I'm around.

Agreed. I live in Angwin, which is about 25 miles from Napa, but we have maybe 6 Teslas up on the hill here and maybe another half dozen in St. Helena .

For some reason, there is no active EAA (Electric Auto Assn.) or Tesla club in the valley that I know of. There is a skeleton of an EAA group in St. Helena, but I never hear from them any more.

I belong to EAA in Santa Rosa and also to EAA in Sacramento, plus TM Club here. They keep me busy enough.

Let us know when you'll be up and running. If you need a ride and drive to complete some of your education, let me know. I'm around.

Thank you! Will do!