Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Guster buys you a Tesla?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

kendallpb

Model S: P 8061
Oct 29, 2010
MD, USA
So I'm looking at the PledgeMusic for Guster's new album . . . I'm scrolling down . . . and WTF?! For $150K:

Guster brings you to your nearest Tesla showroom (in the lower 48 states) on a mutually agreeable date, takes you on a test drive and then buys you a Tesla Model S performance vehicle. Yes, we can crank up the new album in the car together. To purchase this item please contact XXXXX.

ROFL! I mean, okay, a Perf Model S (even all tricked out, methinks?) doesn't cost that much, but of course this is PledgeMusic, so the point is to contribute towards the album, etc. So really you're paying to get all of Guster to come to your area and go buy the car with you. Of course, unless you're actually buying one they have for sale at the store, usually you're ordering months out, so you wouldn't really be able to "crank up the new album in the car together."

Regardless, if there's a rich Guster fan who was going to buy a Model S anyway. . . . ;-) :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. My other fave pledge exclusive for Guster's new album is "S*** Your Pants With Guster" (go skydiving with them for $10K!). LOL.

There's a derp in Edmonton listing a Tesla S for $150K... on kijiji.
Methinks no car in possession and trolling for hits.
I emailed derp and he drops his price to $135 after one contact.
What kind of behaviour is this?