Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado Springs area Hotel charging?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Headed to Colorado Springs this weekend and while I don't absolutely need to charge over night, it would make things a lot easier. Anyone know of hotels that offer charging in the area or at least hotels near EV charging stations that are open overnight? I have an MS60 and will be supercharging in Limon and then on to Colorado Springs that evening with a planned trip to Pikes Peak the next day.

Hey Brandon! When you get here to CS, do you have friends who can drive you to drop off and pick up your car? If so, the Colorado Springs Utilities demo charger is rarely used. It is on Mesa Road and is on plugshare. Drive your Tesla over there, then have them pick you up at that site, leave your car plugged in all night, it will be ready to go the next morning. J1772, 240 volt, 30 amp. There are two chargers, just don't block both pads. Mac

Headed to Colorado Springs this weekend and while I don't absolutely need to charge over night, it would make things a lot easier. Anyone know of hotels that offer charging in the area or at least hotels near EV charging stations that are open overnight? I have an MS60 and will be supercharging in Limon and then on to Colorado Springs that evening with a planned trip to Pikes Peak the next day.

Brandon - I'm headed to C Springs this coming week. Where did you end up charging? Any tips will be appreciated. Dave