Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from EvPal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!
I am EvPal, another name for Electric Vehicle Enthusiast. I live and practice medicine in Hollywood. I am an avid investor in EV and related technologies, writer of a couple of EV Books and Ev Media publicist.
It took me some time to realize more luxury EV models and brands did not materialized fast enough and Tesla remains the king of the jungle after 5 years. While we are starting to see more companies (BMW- Mercedes- Cadillac- Range Rover, Nissan etc...) stepping to the plate an alternative to TMC is inevitable now or in the near future. I look forward to opinions and comments about the need for a broader Luxury EV Club to encompass all the stakeholders and their enthusiasts. EvPal

Really, you're an EV enthusiast, writer, and publicist in Tesla's home state, and in your other thread you had no idea how the Model S is sold? Not wanting to go to the "dealership" because of concern about high pressure and wanting an owner to let you test drive their car?