Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2013 Tesla Model S P85 Fully Loaded for Sale (Red/Tan) - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

spentan

Dec 26, 2012
SoCal
For Sale: 2013 Tesla Model S P85 Fully Loaded for Sale (Red/Tan)

I am considering selling my Model S P85, as I need to go overseas for an undetermined amount of time.

The VIN ends in P09079: Carfax: http://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?report=AE5669099C88D0A3D90B45F4E8EF4730

It has around 16800mi

The Specs are as follows:
P85,
MultiCoat Red
Tan Performance Interior
Obeche Gloss Wood trim
21" Silver rims;
Panoramic Sunroof;
Tech Package;
Smart Air Suspension;
Ultra High Fidelity Sound;
Rear Facing Seats
Dual Chargers & High Powered Wall Connector
Extended Leather Trim (was included back then)
Premium Interior Lighting (was included back then)

It is in perfect condition and has no accident history or anything of the sort.

I purchased it from Tesla in June, as a used car.

It does not have an "A" Battery, as I have charged at 120kW no problems.

I charge mostly at home on a 120V outlet, and have used Superchargers occasionally.

It has California HOV Decals

Brand New, it would cost $123k (or about $112-115k depending on how much of a Federal+State Tax Credit you get).

I'm planning on having an Annual Service done before sale, so it will be all clean, perfect and if there are any issues with brakes/tires or anything else, it will be sorted before the sale.

Let me know your thoughts and concerns, I'm open to offers as well, so feel free to let me know.

Thanks.

EDIT: Added Pics and CarFax

List Date: 9/28/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: For Sale: 2013 Tesla Model S P85 Fully Loaded for Sale (Red/Tan)
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Red Dragon? :)

(saw the clip with Tucker and Chan).

Also, your info says "Moved (Aus->USA) for P85" and now you have to move back? Bummer...

Red Dragon is the one for sale :D

Yeah, I need to go back for a couple of months to sort out some stuff over there and work out a visa to come back on. So rather than sit on a car for two months doing nothing in a storage/garage of some sort, have decided to sell it, and figure out whats happening when I'm back.

There is no doubt the Model S is an amazing car, but will have to slum it in my parents' 2013 300C Luxury while back in Aus. Could be worse.

Red Dragon is the one for sale :D

Yeah, I need to go back for a couple of months to sort out some stuff over there and work out a visa to come back on. So rather than sit on a car for two months doing nothing in a storage/garage of some sort, have decided to sell it, and figure out whats happening when I'm back.

There is no doubt the Model S is an amazing car, but will have to slum it in my parents' 2013 300C Luxury while back in Aus. Could be worse.

Certainly could be worse! And should you come back you can just order a new car as soon as you know you're moving back and have all the bells and whistles that has been updated since your first one.

And your first one should sell quickly with that nice set-up!

heck of a deal :scared:

For me or the buyer? :p

looks like this car is now for sale at a Mercedes Benz dealership...with no asking price listed.

Pre-Owned Tesla Vehicles In Stock | Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch

Circumstances changed significantly, I ended up buying a business, and therefore (provided that due diligence checks out), I will be staying in USA for a while.

I actually ended up selling out, bought a 2015 M-B S550. I got 86k for the P85, (which truth be told, I bought for $84k out the door from Tesla as an Inventory used car at 10k miles, and 4 months ago).

I loved my Tesla but the lack of driver assist tech, the lack of retrofit ability, and the announcement tonight convinced me that selling it now was a good idea.

I still will consider getting a Model X or a "refreshed/new" Model S in the future, I just think the way that Tesla sells their used/demo cars are the way to go, rather than ordering new and waiting three-four months.

For those that are interested, My S550 is Ruby Black, with the Porcelain/Black Nappa Leather, Hot Stone Massage, Heated/Vented Seats (as part of the Premium 1 Package), AMG Sports pack with 20" wheels, Driver assistance (Distronic Plus with Steering Assist is amazing), Heads Up Display (Tesla needs one of these), and Surround View (360deg camera).

Being a 2015 model means it has the nice touchpad+comandwheel interface, as well as Verizon Telematics (sort of comparative to using the Tesla App. It actually worked out to be about 20k cheaper than a new P85 (with my specs), and the fact is that $20k, if I put it towards Premium gas, could get me about 100,000 miles, (by which time I will probably switch out to a different car anyway, most likely a Model X).

Its interesting how everyone complains about maintenance and running costs of ICE cars, but at $600 per year for the Tesla Annual Inspection, its really not that much cheaper than servicing the S550 (a Prepaid Maintenance plan worked out to about $550 per year).