Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Rustic Leather FobPocket - now in stock + 20% discount code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We're pleased to announce a new addition to our leather range, the Rustic Leather FobPocket:

rustic 4up.jpg

This is probably the fanciest FobPocket we'll ever make, and we love how it turned out.

To get things moving, use the TMC-exclusive code of LEATHERWEATHER at checkout for 20% off any leather FobPocket, no limit, expires in a week on Oct 4.

There's a few more new products on the site as well, will post more details over the coming days.

Ordered one pete! Your first generation silicone/fabric fob is starting to rip up along the edges where you insert the key and the surface is coming off the strethcy fabric. That's from one year of constant use, daily driving, in and out of pockets. But I still have faith in you so i'll try the leather one.

Pete - that is an extremely attractive product: well done!
Serious question, however: with the thickness of the leather, how easy or difficult is it to press through it to the fob's various pressure points?

Pete - that is an extremely attractive product: well done!
Serious question, however: with the thickness of the leather, how easy or difficult is it to press through it to the fob's various pressure points?

Thanks for the kind comments. Although the leather is a bit thicker than the regular black and brown versions, it's still not really thick, and is still quite supple - it's not a stiff leather at all. Each layer is just shy of 2mm (I'm not an inches person, but Google says that's 0.078"), so it's still easy to press the buttons through it.

Update.... I just received the new leather fob pocket. All I can say is outstanding!!! It fits the fob very well, and looks great. For those with the silicone fob pocket, this one is a little bit bulkier, but not by much. You can easily push the fob buttons thorough the leather. Snap and key ring are very stout, so no worries there.

Good job, Pete!

Update.... I just received the new leather fob pocket. All I can say is outstanding!!! It fits the fob very well, and looks great. For those with the silicone fob pocket, this one is a little bit bulkier, but not by much. You can easily push the fob buttons thorough the leather. Snap and key ring are very stout, so no worries there.

Good job, Pete!

Aw shucks, thanks :) I don't think I'm quite as obsessive about the design as, say, Apple, but this is v8 of this particular design; it's been a l-o-n-g time coming, so I'm excited to finally get it out there. I know these things are trivial compared to the engineering marvel of the Model S, but every little helps!