Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

32GB High-speed USB 3.0 small, ultra-low-profile flash drive for Tesla Model S - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
32GB High-speed USB 3.0 small, ultra-low-profile flash drive for Tesla Model S

I figured since the Tesla Model S has 2 USB ports - why not get a Mini Thumb drive and load up all my favorite tunes. I got a bunch of these and decided to share the info with the group...

USB Flash Drive
Supports lossless file formats for best quality
Supports low-compression for better quality
Always available
Low-profile drive for notebooks, tablets, TV's and car audio systems
32GB of Capacity in a tiny portable USB Drive
Guard your data with SanDisk Secure Access software
Built-in LED light to monitor drive's activity
USB Specification: USB 3.0, Backed by a 2-year limited warranty

This USB drive is NEW and has a capacity of 32GB

How many songs with this 32GB drive hold?
IT varies depending on: recording quality, length of song, etc. On average a 32GB can hold AROUND 5000 to 7000.
You can hold more or less depending on the size of the songs but thats a safe range

Shipping shown is for US only!
Canadian & European buyers - email first for a shipping quote

A 64GB version is also available for $25.95
Email me if interested in 64gb version:
[email protected]

List Date: 9/27/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 32GB High-speed USB 3.0 small, ultra-low-profile flash drive for Tesla Model S
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

MWWrS8f0tC7x.jpg
uMguzh2Hh3su.jpg

Listed in "Classified"

I listed this in the Classified section of the site - I did not create a post - if that was done it must be auto-generated. I also listed it under "Miscellaneous" not "Parts"
So please don't assume that it's a "ads in the guise of a post" when you don't fully understand how the classified work.
You know what they say when you ASSume...

Last edited:
I reported this yesterday. Why is this post still here?

The post is still here because it is correctly in the 'for sale' section of the forum.

Yes, it is advertising. All posts in this section of the forum are advertising. Is it a 'Tesla part'? Well, it's definitely not manufactured by Tesla, but we're not going to run interference on that. Overpriced? Not our mission here.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what they say when you ASSume...

It doesn't take much to get sent over to snippiness.

Yes, it is advertising. All posts in this section of the forum are advertising. Is it a 'Tesla part'? Well, it's definitely not manufactured by Tesla, but we're not going to run interference on that.
Ok, then a recommendation:

Can we have another sub-forum for "other random crap that has no real relation to the cars produced by Tesla"? Also, how do I ignore just that sub-forum when reading through New Posts? /grumble

I agree, its a good idea to have non-Tesla specific sale section. It would would out better for the Site since TMC makes money to run the site by taking a commission from Pango. More things that sell on the site the better off the site will be in terms of keeping operating costs down. I also agree and would have a restriction on this section so it doesn't pop up on the "new posts" highlight.

Still wish there was a "Roadster" sale item section, gets frustrating seeing "Wheels for your Tesla..." or "Tesla Carbon Fiber Spoiler for Sale..." all to find out after reading the post its for a Model-S which they don't even mention. EeeGads!