Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla humor?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I came up with some Tesla-related jokes. You can add yours too.

-I'd like it to be possible to charge the car through its USB ports. So then I can charge it up from my laptop or whatever.
-The supercharger cable should include a small gasoline tube as well - in case a gas car arrives, at least they can get a bit of charge too.
-Model X will ship with a 5-1/4" floppy drive under the touchscreen should you wish to run the car on DOS.

A Model S owner recently went to a gas station, got out of the car and started looking for a fuel door.
Reminds me of an amusing story that sort of fits with this thread's theme.

My son, who was 19 at the time, had our S for a trip out to his dad's (I'm the step-father). On the way, he stopped at a gas station to get a drink and a munchy. He's at the counter and the following conversation took place:

Cashier: "So, I've got to ask. What do you do?"
Son: "Huh?"
Cashier: "You're driving a Tesla."
Son: "Oh, it's my step-dad's."
Cashier: "Oh good! I mean, I know I'm just the cashier at a gas station, but I was thinking if you own a Tesla then I must have made some really horrible life choices."

Reminds me of an amusing story that sort of fits with this thread's theme.

My son, who was 19 at the time, had our S for a trip out to his dad's (I'm the step-father). On the way, he stopped at a gas station to get a drink and a munchy. He's at the counter and the following conversation took place:

Cashier: "So, I've got to ask. What do you do?"
Son: "Huh?"
Cashier: "You're driving a Tesla."
Son: "Oh, it's my step-dad's."
Cashier: "Oh good! I mean, I know I'm just the cashier at a gas station, but I was thinking if you own a Tesla then I must have made some really horrible life choices."
wow, Best.Step dad.Ever

I don't even let my bf of 24 years drive my car!

Before v5.9 (or whichever software version cut the vampire drain down) my girlfriend was taking a long time to get ready. I said "hurry up before I run out of juice". At first I thought it was funny. Then I realized it was kind of sad the vampire drain was that bad.

Awright, awright. Tough crowd tonight.

Okay, here's a new one. But it's not mine.

Mr. Musk's teaser with the "D" on twitter?
It's the diesel model.

Awright, awright. Tough crowd tonight.

Okay, here's a new one. But it's not mine.

Mr. Musk's teaser with the "D" on twitter?
It's the diesel model.
Unveiling of the "D".
vqjsws2bhzdc2qzwmul2.jpg