Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

any suggestions/experience with enclosed car carrier for move from CA to MA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am moving cross country for the SF Bay Area to Boston. I am bringing the Model S, but do not want to drive cross country. Does anyone have any suggestions on services for an enclosed car carrier? Price is not a major factor. I just want the Tesla to get from point A to point B with no issues. Ultimately, hoping to narrow down a car carrier from good experiences that people have had with one or the other. Not many reviews for such services on Google.

thanks for the suggestions, everyone! LiteWait, from your "Tesla Trip Down Highway 1" post, it seems like you dealt directly with jplogistics with really good results. Ultimately, looking for someone who has worked with the Model S. Did you also directly use the other two?

tga: I called the Tesla factory service center figuring they deal with transporting cars, and they also recommended Horseless Carriage. I will check them out. Finally, I'll also check out Exotic Car Transport, zzzz. Thanks for the suggestion!

If anyone has any more, I'd love to hear them.

Making a sticky for this subject might prove a fine long-term benefit to owners, esp. if good & bad experiences, prices and other review criteria were included.

Up up, and away! Off to Boston with Intercity. Great experience during the pickup phase so far. Very professional, friendly, and extremely careful loading the car.

IMG_20141014_134714.jpg

IMG_20141014_135117.jpg

IMG_20141014_135136.jpg

IMG_20141014_135340.jpg