Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nikola Tesla Museum Campaign - Buy a Brick

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From their Facebook Page:

Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe
15 mins · Edited ·

So far, people from all of these countries will be represented by bricks on the grounds of Wardenclyffe: United States, Canada, Australia, Germany, United Kingdom, Switzerland, New Zealand, India, Denmark, Spain, Finland, Netherlands, Italy, Czech Republic, Norway, Philippines, Austria, South Africa, Chile, Republic ofKorea, Saudi Arabia, France, Belgium, Croatia, Israel, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Northern Mariana Islands, and Sweden! Wow!

I guess I missed this thread last night because I made one as well that is in the Off Topic section. Anyway, I really like being able to buy a brick and the shirt is nice too. This was posted on Facebook as well earlier today:

From their Facebook Page:
[hide] - [top]Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe
15 mins · Edited ·

So far, people from all of these countries will be represented by bricks on the grounds of Wardenclyffe: United States, Canada, Australia, Germany, United Kingdom, Switzerland, New Zealand, India, Denmark, Spain, Finland, Netherlands, Italy, Czech Republic, Norway, Philippines, Austria, South Africa, Chile, Republic ofKorea, Saudi Arabia, France, Belgium, Croatia, Israel, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Northern Mariana Islands, and Sweden! Wow!

They met their $200,000 goal!

1932285_10152384635599103_7967674074159634650_n.jpg

I have to say this really makes me smile. I thought the oatmeal's singling Elon out was a bit heavy-handed and Elon was, IMO, not only generous, but gentlemanly in allowing the TM logo to be on the Tshirt and I love to see "Tesla and the oatmeal have teamed up..."
Love this company!

ps thx for posting the link!

Last edited: