Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hunt Valley Horsepower (formally Cars and Coffee) meet up on Saturday, October 11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We'll be having a Tesla Model S and Roadster meet up at the Hunt Valley Horsepower gathering at the Hunt Valley Towne Center (just off I-83 in Hunt Valley, MD) on Saturday, October 11, starting at 8am (best to be there by 7:30 so we can park our group in prime spaces). Although these events occur every Saturday the mid-October date attracts the biggest crowds and collection of cars (mainly ICEs). A number of we owners have attended this event this year. It's a great chance to explain Teslas and electric cars to the general public as well as ICE drivers. The Teslas attend to attract great interest and even small crowds. With all the noise generated by the gas guzzlers it's a wonderful experience to drive up in near-total silence.

I'll be there at about 7:15 am to organize our group.

If anyone from up North is interested in joining us, it's only 60 miles from the Newark DE supercharger. Since I grew up just north of Baltimore, I *highly* recommend you exit on Mountain Road 152 heading West from 95, Left (So) on Baldwin Mill 165, R on Sweet Air Road, which turns into Paper Mill Road in Jacksonville, and then a quick right on York and left on Shawan to get there. Fall is just beginning and these are gorgeous roads for one-pedal driving :)

Looking forward to seeing whoever can make it.